Get Your Official Vyak Merchandise Here!!!

Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: Get Your Official Vyak Merchandise Here!!!

Post by Widsa »

Yeah we are working on the leather variety just for you and cheater.
They will be reversible with the leopard skin on the inside.
You will get 2 weeks without having to wash them then, cheater maybe 3 weeks..
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
cbarker54
Lord of the fish
kayak: Red Outback

Post by cbarker54 »

Might have to come up with some type of rubber/PVC apparel for vikodin given his summer yak gear post :lol: :lol: :lol:

CB
CB

I couldnt think of anything witty or funny to say and didnt really want to post my PB fish from the yak cause all I manage to get are toadies so I thought I'd take the time to fill in the blank space and say pretty much absolutely nothing and annoy every-one who has taken the time to read this.
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

again sick puppies, great work haTTers.
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
Bozzie
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Dune Pro Angler

Post by Bozzie »

My order's in!
The Rubai-Yak of Hobie Khayyam
Mob: 0409234439

Bozzie
PHD in Yakology.

Post by Bozzie »

Do not be sucked in by their (up to 25% discount on next order) promotion.

Tried to order more stuff, but the coupon wouldn't work. Sent them a email to ask why and got the following reply.
I am sorry to hear the promotion is not applying to your order. I have taken a look at your shopping cart and see you are ordering items directly from a designer's shop. The AUACE0930 promotion is only valid for items purchased through the CafePress Marketplace, which is items found through the CafePress.com search. I hope this information helps, and again, my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Still good stuff though! Just order without a discount! :thumbsup:

Bozzie
PHD in Yakology.

Post by Bozzie »

Another important notice:

When picking a size remember that they are sized for Americans and made in Mexico.

I ordered a hoodie in XL and it's HUGE :thumbsup:

HaTTerS
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: None (temporarily)

Post by HaTTerS »

Thanks for the warnings and updates Bozzie.
I was hoping I would receive my order before too many other orders had been placed. Then I could show the quality of the items to members. But I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. :evil:
Poised on the edge of sanity.
Bozzie
PHD in Yakology.

Post by Bozzie »

HaTTerS wrote:Thanks for the warnings and updates Bozzie.
I was hoping I would receive my order before too many other orders had been placed. Then I could show the quality of the items to members. But I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. :evil:
Those going to Peterborough will see me in my hoodie. No thong though, it didn't arrive in this shipment. :o

HaTTerS
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: None (temporarily)

Post by HaTTerS »

Just received my merchandise.
Must say, I'm very impressed with the coffee mug... the mug itself isn't anything special (usual made in China stuff) but the printing is A+

I'm not sure if mine is just a misprint or not but on the black hoodie I got, the fishing rods in the logo haven't printed correctly. The rods look fine on the other 5 tops I bought, even the black long sleeved T-shirt (but the logo is twice the size on the T-shirt) They print the items to order, so I may have just got a dud. It's still wearable through.
I could probably get a new one sent out if it's a dud print, but I really can't be stuffed writing an email for one top.

The logo on my trek water bottle is pretty small and ever so slightly fuzzy (only really noticeable on the text). Mine also has slight scratch through the logo but that could have been done in transit.

On my ash grey long sleeved T-shirt and ash grey hoodie, the logo isn't as bright/vibrant as I was expecting. Though I can understand the ash grey colour of the Tshirt would affect this. You can see the grey threads of the material through/under the print, so that obviously dulls the image down a bit. The logo still looks fine and is totally readable etc so don't take this as a bad review. I am happy with what I received.

On the white and grey tops, the logo printing looks like it has been done with ink that has effectively stained the logo into the material, whereas the dark garments have more of the traditional "painted" prints; as in the type of print that you can pick off or melt with an iron if you're not careful.

The top I'm most impressed with is the Performance Dry T-Shirt. The T-shirt is very nice and the print looks f'n awesome. It's that ink type print that I was talking about but for some reason the colour is really vibrant and the lines are crisp and clear. The printing machines or ink must just take to this material really well. Highly recommended!

As Bozzie has already mentioned, if you are going to purchase clothes from Cafepress, PLEASE CHOOSE SIZES SMALLER THAN YOU WOULD NORMALLY WEAR!
I usually take a medium but I ordered small for all 6 tops and they are perfect.
Poised on the edge of sanity.
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Post by Widsa »

HaTTerS wrote:Thanks for the warnings and updates Bozzie.

Yep apparently they have a shortage of thongs, hence your delay.
Cheater has caused the GTC(Global Thong Crisis).
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway