Mmmm, almost good enough to eat

What lures are working and people's reviews and photos on what they have caught on them!
erik the viking
Square eyes
kayak: 2015 Outback

Mmmm, almost good enough to eat

Post by erik the viking »

Have a look at this new lure from Chasebait: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIVcXl9-c38
If it was a bit bigger you could mistake it for a yabby/fw cray and try to cook it? :yahoo:
I think that Chasebait have really been excelling in the soft plastic range of lures lately!
Although most of their lures are designed for US and some European markets, most of the ones produced over the last couple of years
should catch a lot of Aussie anglers. :D

Ps Alex, you didn't tell us that the snake shop had these.
Do they work? :shhh:
spider25160
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie itrek 11

Re: Mmmm, almost good enough to eat

Post by spider25160 »

I just love the chase baits every one I see I feel I should buy it because it just has to catch fish. I have tried 3 different colours of their squid and a mullet pattern and to date I managed to lose a couple of candles off a squid to a couta....SIGH....I so want them to be good.
Your mind is like a Parachute! It only works when it is open
Yak PB's: Snook 68cm, Black Bream 38cm, KGW 50cm, :up: Couta 72cm, snapper 45cm Australian Salmon 64cm Redfin 37cm EP 39cm Blue throat wrasse 46cm Dusky Flathead 56cm :yahoo:
4liters
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Native Watercraft Slayer 13, Stealth Fisha 500

Re: Mmmm, almost good enough to eat

Post by 4liters »

Presumably this will catch more fishermen than fish, just like all the other amazing looking lures they’ve bought out..