New Members

New? Say G'Day here!
Andrew74
kayak: Hobie

New Members

Post by Andrew74 »

The Hobsons Bay Sport and Game Fishing Club would like to have a section in our Club for Kayak Fishermen. If you are interested or want to know more please message me and I would like ideas as well as how we can cater for Kayak Fishermen. Currently we are updating our website but if you are interested in coming down for a look just message me. Thankyou
sog
Square eyes
kayak: hobie revolution

Re: New Members

Post by sog »

Sorry mate
I'm a member of the club next door
cheaterparts
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: Stealth Profisha 525 ---

Post by cheaterparts »

sog wrote:Sorry mate
I'm a member of the club next door
and I'm over at the Bay next door where all the fish are
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm -- Elephant fish 85 Cm -- Snapper 91 Cm -- KG Whiting 49 Cm -- Flathead 55 Cm -- Garfish 47 Cm --Long tail Tuna 86 cm -- Silver Trevally 40 Cm -- Cobia 117 Cm -- snook 53 Cm -- Couta 71 Cm -- Squid 44 hood length

cheater
0402 208 657
Rhino
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Streaker Tournament/Zodiac

Post by Rhino »

My membership paid for itself when exercising the other week. I was caught short after walking to the boat ramp and was able to use my FOB (24hr electronic access key) to get in and use the clean dunnies in peace and quiet.
IT sure beat cakkin' the daks or using the public brothel down there. If I did manage to cake the daks a nice hot shower would have sorted me out.

It's a great facility which is probably under-utilised. WE tried to get members back in 2011. A lot of people showed interest but not many followed through. You can read about that and see some pics of the joint HERE....

A new committee is working pretty hard down there, and last years snapper comp was a great event.

Good luck with it Andrew.