Guitar lessons available

Completely off topic!
bilby
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Fender Stratocaster + Marshall stack

Guitar lessons available

Post by bilby »

Hi Guys,
I've decided to start doing some guitar tuition again. I can't read music but i can transcribe any songs that you might like to learn on guitar. My approach is to find a song that YOU wan't to learn, i will then disect the song and teach you how to play the song, using the proper chords and techniques, i will teach any licks / riffs / lead breaks and also show you how you can adapt this approach to other songs by understanding how a song is arranged, which you can then use to write your own music or to use on other songs that you will encounter. I also cover finger excersises to improve your chops.
I have over 20 years experience in playing live and can teach either accoustic or electric guitar, absolute beginners to advanced.
Lessons will be $20 p/h which is very good value, i don't wan't to over commit myself so i am limiting my lessons to 4 per week.I will be doing this from home,( Mount Martha), and can do most nights from 5.00 - 8.00pm.
Pm me, or i will discuss any questions over the phone or in person.

Regards Bilby.
Mob. 0409139460
Last edited by bilby on 09 Mar 2010, 20:31, edited 2 times in total.
Bill 0409139460
bilby
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Fender Stratocaster + Marshall stack

Re: Guitar tuition available

Post by bilby »

Hey Rhino,
Thanks for the reply mate, I would rather keep it affordable and hopefully encourage a few closet muso's or guys who need a bit of help to be able to play a few tunes.
Cheers Bilby.
Bill 0409139460