Nice Keeper Gummy - Westernport in 360 #3

A forum for member's kayak or fishing related videos
Jordo
Square eyes
kayak: AI

Nice Keeper Gummy - Westernport in 360 #3

Post by Jordo »

Hey everyone. I got out for a fish yesterday morning and went looking for some gummies. I found it very quite out there but I managed to find some dinner and get some sweet 360 footage! Check out the video here and make sure you watch it in 1440HD for the best quality!
Time spent in the ocean is time spent living.
Reeling
Lord of the fish
kayak: Stealth PF 525

Re: Nice Keeper Gummy - Westernport in 360 #3

Post by Reeling »

Thanks for sharing Jordo. I always forget to check the stomach so thanks for the reminder.

There's nothing like landing a keeper within the first 15mins to instill some optimism about the session...shame it didn't continue for you this time.

Keep up the great videos
Tuna 20.5kg ---KingFish 90cm --- Snapper 84cm --- Gummy 83cm (55cm legal) ---- Whiting 40cm --- Silver Trevelly 41cm --- Flathead 52cm --- Aussie Salmon 38cm --- Squid 34cm hood

Facebook Page Reeling Fish
Instagram Page Reeling Fish
Jordo
Square eyes
kayak: AI

Re: Nice Keeper Gummy - Westernport in 360 #3

Post by Jordo »

Reeling wrote:Thanks for sharing Jordo. I always forget to check the stomach so thanks for the reminder.

There's nothing like landing a keeper within the first 15mins to instill some optimism about the session...shame it didn't continue for you this time.

Keep up the great videos
Thanks mate, and thanks for watching. Im really enjoying making the 360 videos, so will keep them coming.
Time spent in the ocean is time spent living.