Yakdoc kayak repairs

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
laneends
Vyak Addict
kayak: Quests 11 13 Adventure 16 Revo 16 ORSki epic k1

Re: Yakdoc kayak repairs

Post by laneends »

Ghurkin wrote:What can Yakdoc do? Repair and or modify your kayak, out fit your kayak as a fishing machine!! Rod holders, anchor set ups, fish finders, storage. We also do automotive and motorcycle plastic repair in fact almost any plastic repair, modification and some fabrication can be done. Text or call and tell me your ideas
Do you fix submarines.. :evilgrin:
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

laneends wrote:
Ghurkin wrote:What can Yakdoc do? Repair and or modify your kayak, out fit your kayak as a fishing machine!! Rod holders, anchor set ups, fish finders, storage. We also do automotive and motorcycle plastic repair in fact almost any plastic repair, modification and some fabrication can be done. Text or call and tell me your ideas
Do you fix submarines.. :evilgrin:
sorry, I dont do underwater repairs ;)
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

The rumours are true, Yakdoc has migrated to the west, I'm based around the Bacchus Marsh area now though can travel and do some onsite repairs, happy to discuss any kayak modifications,fit outs or any ideas you have .
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

Yakdoc is on Facebook, things are picking up now covid has settled down a bit, stay safe guys and gals :up:
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Post by Widsa »

Ghurkin wrote:Yakdoc is on Facebook, things are picking up now covid has settled down a bit, stay safe guys and gals :up:
Great to hear from you Steve. What's Facebook???
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

Widsa wrote:
Ghurkin wrote:Yakdoc is on Facebook, things are picking up now covid has settled down a bit, stay safe guys and gals :up:
Great to hear from you Steve. What's Facebook???
:up: :D
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

Yakdoc has been updated, its got a new look and links to some great kayak retailers, Poddys pod cast on spotify and to VYAK. let me know what you think :wave1:
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

www.yakdoc.com website now has a feed from the yakdoc Facebook page. All plastic welding and repairs,
​Kayaks, Motorcycle, Automotive and Marine
Kayaks outfitted as well.
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

Yakdoc is closed, thankyou for your support over the years.time to do some fishing :yahoo: