Hobie Quest

Got an review on your kayak? Post it here!
Kingo
Lord of the fish
kayak: Olive Hobie Pro Angler 12

Hobie Quest

Post by Kingo »

needing a kayak for the mrs to fish from and would like a revo but they are abit xxy for me at the moment so i was thinking possibly a quest reason been they a much cheaper and i want a paddle yak to hit tree/rapid laden rivers. ill still be keeping my outback, so does anyone have a review on a Quest?
shane
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie AI, PA14, Quest and an ebay tandem

Re: Hobie Quest

Post by shane »

Kingo,

I haven't put up a review as such but I have made a few comments in recent posts if you search. Overall I've found it an excellent paddle yak that does everything I want short of mirags drives. It seems that people iften forget that hobie make paddle yaks that IMHO are better than many others on the market and good value to boot.

I also recall reading a full review in another forum before I bought mine.
Shane.
0408 565 763
bilby
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Fender Stratocaster + Marshall stack

Post by bilby »

I also would suggest a Hobie Lanai, they are a great little paddle yak and awesome for rivers and stuff. My mates folks have 2 and we have fished out of them quite a bit. Think retail is about $800, IMHO are way better than a mini x or other smaller yaks.
Bilby
Bill 0409139460
Kingo
Lord of the fish
kayak: Olive Hobie Pro Angler 12

Post by Kingo »

cheers guys :up: ive gone off this idea abit as i dont think it will get used enough. ill be selling my outback in the coming months and upgrading.........