Xwing or railblaza?

Got an review on your kayak? Post it here!
anacondayak
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Malibu Mini

Xwing or railblaza?

Post by anacondayak »

Hey guys was looking to hear from some guys that have either an xwing or a railblaza and just wanna know abit about them both? Comparisons etc, if anyone has had both I'd love to hear what you think about both and which youvprefer, struggling to decide between the two for my mini x
Cheers Lads

PM me for some fishing!
delboy1203
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Mailbu Mini-X

Re: Xwing or railblaza?

Post by delboy1203 »

anacondayak wrote:Hey guys was looking to hear from some guys that have either an xwing or a railblaza and just wanna know abit about them both? Comparisons etc, if anyone has had both I'd love to hear what you think about both and which youvprefer, struggling to decide between the two for my mini x
Check out this post http://www.vyak.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 382#p52267 where I debated the same dilema. I think I'm going to go with the Railblaza on my Mini X if there is enough room for the Dash 500.
TackleBoxHQ to feed your fishing addiction!
paddleguyjas
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Barracuda Kayaks SoT Ultralight

Post by paddleguyjas »

Hey guys, here's a video I have been meaning to share which might help with the question, this shows how I have taken a 2.7m Extreme kayaks Fish Bandit using the StarPorts, have configured it to be a very practical little fishing kayak.. especially with the addition of the new SidePort StarPort...check out how I have used these to get...

Jason Milne
http://www.paddleguy.com/
contract sales rep to Barracuda Kayaks / RAILBLAZA / Hooked on Kayaking NZ
jessejaay
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler

Post by jessejaay »

X-wings are great mate! i reccomend them
Cheers,
Jesse.