Paddle thumbs

Show off your DIY project!
bilby
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Fender Stratocaster + Marshall stack

Re: Paddle thumbs

Post by bilby »

Widsa wrote:Im still trying to figure out if he is the Hoff or not... :lol:
I reckon he looks like Henry Rollins (from black flag - Henry rollins band) or the guy in the wolfenstein video games. :lol:
Sorry dude, its all love on here.
Bilby
Bill 0409139460
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

bilby wrote:
Widsa wrote:Im still trying to figure out if he is the Hoff or not... :lol:
I reckon he looks like Henry Rollins (from black flag - Henry rollins band) or the guy in the wolfenstein video games. :lol:
Sorry dude, its all love on here.
Bilby
pack of bas@#rds gang up on a man why dont you, may you all catch nothing but mullet for a year and here was me going slow in the ghurkin on the bay so I didnt show anyone up :lol: :lol: :lol:
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
ELM
Yak Master
kayak: A very dusty one.

Post by ELM »

SDJ wrote: pack of bas@#rds gang up on a man why dont you, may you all catch nothing but mullet for a year and here was me going slow in the ghurkin on the bay so I didnt show anyone up :lol: :lol: :lol:
More like it ride's like a bull in a rodeo, that's why you put your cowboy hat on. Oww and I am not a bs@#rd, me mum is still alive, I am more of your common household prick :yahoo:
When we say it's BIG RED SEASON, we don't mean a big red blood stain on the bay,
GET YOUR LIGHTS ON + YOUR PFD'S.

Happy Sailing Fishing and keep blowing bubbles.
Cheers
Eddie

Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

More like it ride's like a bull in a rodeo, that's why you put your cowboy hat on. Oww and I am not a bs@#rd, me mum is still alive, I am more of your common household prick
onya Elm, :clap: :clap: :up:
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.