Pimp my ride

Show off your DIY project!
cheaterparts
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: Stealth Profisha 525 ---

Re: Pimp my ride

Post by cheaterparts »

not sure what size esky this is but fitted the hole quite well

I grabed some extra loops from wavedance and have now put 4 extra loops to hold the esky down
so far it works a treat room for baits, cold drinks and room for the catch on the way home

cheater
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm -- Elephant fish 85 Cm -- Snapper 91 Cm -- KG Whiting 49 Cm -- Flathead 55 Cm -- Garfish 47 Cm --Long tail Tuna 86 cm -- Silver Trevally 40 Cm -- Cobia 117 Cm -- snook 53 Cm -- Couta 71 Cm -- Squid 44 hood length

cheater
0402 208 657
twavvy
Lord of the fish
kayak: Perception Swing

Post by twavvy »

Haha that makes Dad's effort look pathetic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll show him your pics and we'll get him an esky and some rod holders! That's a great mod - The gummies will be shaking in their boots now :D
Trav
bilby
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Fender Stratocaster + Marshall stack

Post by bilby »

twavvy wrote:
bilby wrote:The Yak looks good mate, those eagle 300's are great for the money and the soft vibes are a bargain and a half. You've done well.
Bilby
Thanks Bilby. The sounder is actually a portable Humminbird 160x - Cheers
OOOPS so it is, i did read that. :oops: As i was saying those Humminbirds are great for the money. :lol:
Na looks like you have it sorted, i actually was going to get a Swing about 6yrs ago, Billy bob watson (a well known yakker from the sunshine coast) was building swings up from scratch, they were pretty awesome at the time, as no one had anything like them, he still uses the Swings today and gets some awesome fish out of it, worth Googling his name and very very helpful on the swing yaks.
Bilby.
Bill 0409139460
Jef
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Mission Flo, Hobie Revolution 13 & AI

Post by Jef »

twavvy wrote: btw Jef we did cut holes - I have one more with a rod holder for the sounder, and Dad cut two!
Hey Trav a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
My preference will always be for screwing! :D
Glad you had a good and productive time and looks a great setup.
I did my own cutting on the weekend and made up my new kayak's trolley, but I missed the Berkly lures on Saturday - all sold by mid afternoon.
Jef