Slayer 13 Propel by Native WaTERCRAFT

Show off your kayak!
Aj.Aiceme
kayak: Native Watercraft - Slayer 13 Propel

Slayer 13 Propel by Native WaTERCRAFT

Post by Aj.Aiceme »

[attachment=0]Slayer 13 Propel by Native Watercraft A.jpg

Hi, I am new to the board and would like to send a cheer to all the Yak Anglers & Paddlers. :thumbsup:

After 23 years in Darin NT, my wife & I have moved to the East Gippsland Lake district.
No crocs down here so finally can setup a fishing Kayak & enjoy some time on the water in a small & quiet craft.
Currently rigging out my Slayer 13 Propel by Native Watercraft & nearly have it set for a maiden voyage to check out the feel and gear locations etc etc.
Have just completine wiring in the electrics and am now waiting for my Shorai Li-Ion battery to arrive. Super light weight unit but still 12v7Ah (weighs around 500 grams.) This will mount in hull under the small console panel in the Native Watercraft battery suspension bag.
Well its been a few weeks fitting out and alot of late nights after work to get in how I want, however i'm feeling pretty pleased about the outcome.
Ready to fish it hard and get some exercise at the same time. To do some scouting and hopefully find some of these spoken of Jewie holes around the Metung - Shaving point region.
Some time spent j-peddling about and eyes glues to the Humminbird 386ci sounder may reveal the elusive Jewie hood where they be hangin' out in a crew. Lets hope anyways.
Okay, once again, Hi to all, may your Yaks always stay safe & sunny side up.
Regards & Respects
Aj

* Coupla piccies should be attached if i can work out the business end of this gizmo. :geek:
Attachments
Aj's Slayer 13 Propel Yak Project under development. Oct 20014
Aj's Slayer 13 Propel Yak Project under development. Oct 20014
Last edited by Aj.Aiceme on 10 Nov 2014, 19:36, edited 2 times in total.
' Nothing Succeeds like Excess' - So always give it yer best shot!
Aptitude + Attitude = Altitude - I like to fly high on life!
'If it ain't broke, don't attempt to fix it - just fiddle with it a little!

PBz: Barra (132cm) Jewie (148cm) Lizard FH (68cm) Bream (34cm) GT (61cm) Queenie (58cm)
greenhorn
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie Outback & Aquayak Snapper

Re: Slayer 13 Propel by Native WaTERCRAFT

Post by greenhorn »

Welcome to vyak aj!!
Looks like a beast mate no doubt you'll have a blast peddling her about.
Although it kinda resembles a croc in those colours, could have blended in up north, don't know if the Barra would have come close though :lol:

Looking forward to the reports!
remax
The force is strong in this one
kayak: native mariner 12.5/ mission 280 access

Post by remax »

nice looking yak mate, i have the mariner 12.5 in the same colour,
welcome to the site mate :up:
mrfur
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: PA 14

Post by mrfur »

Hi Aj, Awesome looking yak and set up. Enjoy the cooler waters...cheers
Headake
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Ivory Dune Hobie Outback

Post by Headake »

AJ, after moving to mexico about 10 years ago from being born in dariwn and living there my whole life... its gonna take some time getting used to this fishing...

i am still trying to get used to keeping these flat head fish... and people eating mullet.....

great looking Yak, it was a toss up between one of these and a Hobie when i got my hobie....

hope to catch you on water one day soon
I was raised on a farm in Moooresville, Indiana. My mama died when I was three, my daddy beat the hell out of me cause he didn't know no better way to raise me. I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars, whiskey, and you... what else you need to know?