What's the worst that could happen?

Completely off topic!
twavvy
Lord of the fish
kayak: Perception Swing

What's the worst that could happen?

Post by twavvy »

Ok I have had a lot of time on my hands (Couldn't bring myself to watch the Saints insipid performance against an obviously inferior team :twisted: ) and my mind started wandering. VYAK is a great forum full of great blokes and shared information. It has come from something so small to the great site we have today. After tossing thoughts around my head I could only think of one thing that could derail the whole thing......

MITCH GETTING A GIRLFRIEND! :D

I know you're a teenager now Mitch, but please, from the bottom of my heart, don't go and ever get yourself a missus. I'm sure there are other bad events that could occur but this is, in my opinion, the worst thing that could happen as he would have no time for us and the whole enterprise would lose direction.

If it helps sway your opinion, days I used to spend fishing are now spent either at DFO being a clothes mule or changing nappies.
Trav
ratfish
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Outback + mini x + AI

Re: What's the worst that could happen?

Post by ratfish »

To add to that I just spent an hour and a half in 8 degree weather outside and I wasn't FISHING, I was watching a soccer match, and now I'm off to the next one, but it's up to ten degrees now, woohoo, damn you wind factor.
Ramma
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Heritage redfish 12

Re: What's the worst that could happen?

Post by Ramma »

Until they widen Chapel street to cater for a P.A. and put in a canal I don't think Mitch will be cruising for ladies.
A true friend stabs you in the front