My finally modded pro angler 14

Show off your kayak!
Shwanny
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Hobie outback

My finally modded pro angler 14

Post by Shwanny »

So after selling the outback and buying my brand new pa late last year I have finally put some time and $$ into her.

I started of with 3 railblaza flush mounts with rod holder adjustments, a 41 litre eski, rhs hobie anchor trolley.
Until my other half proceeded to buy me a lowrance elite 4 combo.... With not knowing we're to mount I decided to make a marine ply gunwall extension, mounting down with the left hand side railblaza flush mount and a dob of marine goop, added with 5 coats of marine grade varnish,wire, a fuse holder , some solder heat shrink tube and a couple of afternoons of fitting and boom all done! Neat tidy and all sealed up.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Gozz
Lord of the fish
kayak: PA14 and 2 ebay jobs.

Re: My finally modded pro angler 14

Post by Gozz »

Nice job there mate.
I use the same rod holders and I'm very happy with them.
How have you found going from your outback to a PA cause I'm about to do the same thing.
Thanks.
Shwanny
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Shwanny »

It is a lot heavier, although a lot easier to load onto my car, it's bigger heavier and a tad slower, more storage and more stable. Both great yaks but i wouldn't go back to a outback.
Gozz
Lord of the fish
kayak: PA14 and 2 ebay jobs.

Post by Gozz »

Shwanny wrote:It is a lot heavier, although a lot easier to load onto my car, it's bigger heavier and a tad slower, more storage and more stable. Both great yaks but i wouldn't go back to a outback.
Thanks mate.
Thats the responce I thought I was going to get. :lol: :lol: :lol: