Squid Jigs

What lures are working and people's reviews and photos on what they have caught on them!
hardyakka
Apprentice
kayak: Hobie Adventure Island & Hobie Pro Angler

Re: Squid Jigs

Post by hardyakka »

i think we all ended up picking afew squid that day
we'll have to get after the jumbos down south once they start turning up in good numbers, not long to go now
I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy.
Bad fish. Not like goin' down to the pond and chasin' bluegills or tommy-cods.
$10,000 for me, by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.
PoddyMullet
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Dagger Drifter 2, Perception Swing, Hobie Revo

Post by PoddyMullet »

Reviving an old thread, but in a month or two maybe a "Battle of the Jigs" is on the cards (online). Choose only one jig and nominate prior to comp (but fish as many of them as you want). Enter 3 best cepho's over a 1 month period by hood length taken on that jig type, upgrading along the way. Longest total length wins the honour and glory, and really it proves nothing, but as yak fisho's we can talk about it.....and applaude the Jiggy King!!! :?: :thumbsup:
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Post by Widsa »

PoddyMullet wrote:Reviving an old thread, but in a month or two maybe a "Battle of the Jigs" is on the cards (online). Choose only one jig and nominate prior to comp (but fish as many of them as you want). Enter 3 best cepho's over a 1 month period by hood length taken on that jig type, upgrading along the way. Longest total length wins the honour and glory, and really it proves nothing, but as yak fisho's we can talk about it.....and applaude the Jiggy King!!! :?: :thumbsup:
Love it podstar!
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway