LUCKYCRAFT Lure

What lures are working and people's reviews and photos on what they have caught on them!
Jeff67
Apprentice
kayak: OK prowler 4.5

LUCKYCRAFT Lure

Post by Jeff67 »

I went to the Merri creek today to give some new lures a go,
I got 2 carp and they liked it worked fast, I tried slow and I even suspended it in front of their face but they liked it fast.

When I got home about a 100m walk I went straight into my garage which was pitch black, I noticed that the lure was glowing a bright green (still glowing 20 later) it's a Luckycraft bevy shad 50 in a cicada, is it common for them to glow, it's a clear one with a bit of tea colour on the head.

They seem to be a very nice lure.

Cheers Jeff
dinium
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie Outback

Re: LUCKYCRAFT Lure

Post by dinium »

Jeff67 wrote:they liked it worked fast, I tried slow and I even suspended it in front of their face but they liked it fast.
So many lines...
Jeff67 wrote:it's a Luckycraft bevy shad 50 in a cicada, is it common for them to glow, it's a clear one with a bit of tea colour on the head.
Thanks for the write-up Jeff!
vikodin
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2016 Hobie Outback

Re: LUCKYCRAFT Lure

Post by vikodin »

dinium wrote:
Jeff67 wrote:they liked it worked fast, I tried slow and I even suspended it in front of their face but they liked it fast.
So many lines...
Jeff67 wrote:it's a Luckycraft bevy shad 50 in a cicada, is it common for them to glow, it's a clear one with a bit of tea colour on the head.
Thanks for the write-up Jeff!
:lol: :lol: :lol: