Howdy from Seasquarie

New? Say G'Day here!
seasquarie
The force is strong in this one
kayak: 2 X Hobie Outbacks

Howdy from Seasquarie

Post by seasquarie »

G'day Yakkers; I've finally joined the throng of Vic's united. Trawled through some quality posts on this site from some very familiar sounding user names hmmm...
Good work on flashing the forum up guys and hope to drop my first real post in here somewhere next week. (I haven't been out for a couple of months and I'm well overdue!)
See you all hereabouts sometime.
Last edited by seasquarie on 17 Mar 2010, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: Howdy from CE

Post by Widsa »

Welcome aboard Mark, sounds like its time to dust off those yaks mate. Look forward to reading about your adventures, and hopefully see you on the water!
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
cruiser
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: AI

Post by cruiser »

Welcome mate

cheers cruiser
mob 0423 492 759
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

welcome seasquarie, names are familiar and so are the attitudes, all really good. looking forward to your first "catching" post.
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
starver
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: VX YAMAHA CRUISER WAVERUNNER..WANKER!!!

Post by starver »

Welcome aboard Mark!!!!........ Havent had a good laugh since Teatree :roll: hope to catch you on the water soon champ.

Cheers Starver.
PRO ANGLER THE YAK REAL FISHERMEN USE
http://www.vossconengineering.com.au/ (The strongest cart for Hobie Yaks on the market.)
seasquarie
The force is strong in this one
kayak: 2 X Hobie Outbacks

Re: Howdy from Seasquarie

Post by seasquarie »

Thanks all, I have managed to get out twice since (re)-introducing myself on this forum. One trip to Kirks Point with Blighty27 and last night at Millers with Blighty and a mate of his and Rhino. Me and Rhino enjoyed a couple of coldies afterwards (Blighty is a P-Plater so none for him). Crappy on the fishing front but I enjoy being back amongst the action again.
starver wrote:Welcome aboard Mark!!!!........ Havent had a good laugh since Teatree hope to catch you on the water soon champ.

Cheers Starver.
Lots of folk have had a chuckle at my mis-adventure but I may need another decade or so to raise a smile :| .
All's good - replaced the rod I lost, now for the reel :roll: