Teams & Solo Competition Scoreboard & Leaderboard

A year long comp where entrants try to catch as many species from the Victorian fishing handbook.
The biggest total length of all species wins.
Comp ends 31st Dec 2011.
HaTTerS
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: None (temporarily)

Teams & Solo Competition Scoreboard & Leaderboard

Post by HaTTerS »

January
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of January. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
Jan Leaderboard1.jpg (64.2 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
=============================================================================================================
February
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of February. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
Feb Leaderboard.jpg (58.34 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
=============================================================================================================
March
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of March. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
March Leaderboard.jpg (60.79 KiB) Viewed 2702 times
April
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of April. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
April Leaderboard.jpg (54.87 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
May
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of May. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
May Leaderboard.jpg (57.93 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
June
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of June. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
June Leaderboard.jpg (54.83 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
July
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of July. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
July Leaderboard.jpg (54.77 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
August
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of August. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
August Leaderboard.jpg (54.72 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
September
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of September. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
September Leaderboard.jpg (60.75 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
October
Here's how the scores stacked up for the month of October. If you feel that I've made a mistake, please PM me with corrections.

Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Scoreboard
Top 10
Leaderboard
Leaderboard
October Leaderboard.jpg (60.99 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
Poised on the edge of sanity.
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: Teams & Solo Competition Scoreboard & Leaderboard

Post by Widsa »

Thanks for the tally up Mr Hatters!! :thumbsup:
Well done to mav and Lobo for leading the way going into month 2. :clap:

Keep it up gents..
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

Great work Jeff.

Where are all the solo entries? Still got 11 months to go I suppose. Post 'em up lads.
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
Yacker
Yak Master
kayak: Yellow PA and red Q kayak

Post by Yacker »

Thanks for putting that together Hatters, adds an extra level of interest knowing the score.

Looks like I'm going to have to send GOM out to get us one of those Kingfish..... ;)
Many and strange are the universes that drift like bubbles in the foam upon the River of Time
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

Yacker wrote:Looks like I'm going to have to send GOM out to get us one of those Kingfish
Make it a big one, we've added 2 new species since then and an upgrade to the Pike. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
Yacker
Yak Master
kayak: Yellow PA and red Q kayak

Post by Yacker »

maverick wrote:
Yacker wrote:Looks like I'm going to have to send GOM out to get us one of those Kingfish
Make it a big one, we've added 2 new species since then and an upgrade to the Pike. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Big one? hardly going to ask him to get a little one :wtf:

Could be way out of line here Mav, but do I sense a competitive streak in you :lol: :lol:
Many and strange are the universes that drift like bubbles in the foam upon the River of Time
wokka1
Yak Master
kayak: Compass

Post by wokka1 »

Donutsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! :down:
Regards,
Wokka. (aka...Fruitbat)
Fishing... a jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other
ratfish
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Outback + mini x + AI

Post by ratfish »

maverick wrote:

Yeah but you have a nasty wrasse on your list I'm sure that should be negative points! Don't make me go find a monster toady to beat you up with Mav.
Off to add some freshwater options Twavvy, that should confuse them :thumbsup:
cheaterparts
kayak: Stealth Profisha 525 ---

Post by cheaterparts »

ratfish wrote: Yeah but you have a nasty wrasse on your list I'm sure that should be negative points!
and he should get a smack for entering un under sized fish - min size for a blue throut wrasse is 27 cm
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm -- Elephant fish 85 Cm -- Snapper 91 Cm -- KG Whiting 49 Cm -- Flathead 55 Cm -- Garfish 47 Cm --Long tail Tuna 86 cm -- Silver Trevally 40 Cm -- Cobia 117 Cm -- snook 53 Cm -- Couta 71 Cm -- Squid 44 hood length

cheater
0402 208 657
HaTTerS
kayak: None (temporarily)

Post by HaTTerS »

cheaterparts wrote:
ratfish wrote: Yeah but you have a nasty wrasse on your list I'm sure that should be negative points!
and he should get a smack for entering un under sized fish - min size for a blue throut wrasse is 27 cm
Ahh, good point Cheaterparts... sorry Mav & Lobo, I have to scrub that one off the board.

Sorry I missed that. It's only natural that mistakes will be made. Please let me know (via PM) if you spot one so the competition stays fair for everyone. Cheers.
Poised on the edge of sanity.