so this is where you all hide?

New? Say G'Day here!
James Duke
The force is strong in this one
kayak: none at the moment

so this is where you all hide?

Post by James Duke »

Here I was thinking Victorian Yakers were an endangered species......................Now I find out you have a home of your own :lol: Well done gents, a very nice site. Hopefully I can catch up with a few of you this year before I return to Queensland 8-)
Regards,

James
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: so this is where you all hide?

Post by Widsa »

G'day James,

Your heading back up to queensland? lucky bugger.
Hope to catch you on the water mate.

Will
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
ELM
Yak Master
kayak: A very dusty one.

Post by ELM »

Winter is coming and only the true Mexicans stand firm and strong ready for the cold front :evil: or is that stupid :roll: :? .
When you heading back up north James, and yes hope we catchup before you head back. Always good to put a face to a name, welcome aboard.
When we say it's BIG RED SEASON, we don't mean a big red blood stain on the bay,
GET YOUR LIGHTS ON + YOUR PFD'S.

Happy Sailing Fishing and keep blowing bubbles.
Cheers
Eddie

James Duke
The force is strong in this one
kayak: none at the moment

Post by James Duke »

Thanks fella's.

I am only down on a 18 month posting (8 months down already) so I am due to head back at the end of the year or soon after xmas. Made a few posts on kfdu looking for Vic yakkers, but not alot of you guys on there. Had one session with a few boys recently up at Mulwala, but stupid me organised it for Aus Day weekend and we got washed out by the ski boats.

Am keen to get back out soon. Am tied up for the next couple of weeks with work, but open slather after that :D
Regards,

James