Munroe's Soft Plastics

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
Munroe
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler 14, 420 Renegade

Re: Munroe's Soft Plastics

Post by Munroe »

Bit of an update with the 3.75" Paddles.
Working lately with contrasting color combinations, It was requested by a business associate to create the combination to match his logo colors.
Midnight Orange has produced some good results so far while working them on the local Flathead
With only a 6 initially made, we headed off with three each, and they were lost early into the session as the fish were inhaling them to the point of no return :twisted:

With some time on the water today, they had produced some good results including some by catch with some chunky Grassies .
I'll be starting production and hope to have these listed and available by the end of the week.
Pre orders can be made via PM, keeping in mind the special VYak discount.
IMAG0631_1.jpg
18555952_629683010560911_7639276376917125867_n.jpg
Munroe
http://www.munroessoftplastics.com.au
PB snapper-83cm Flathead-68cm, Dusky Flathead-80cm,EP-39cm Bream- 38cm,Tailor-58cm, Mulloway-85cm
chrisw
Square eyes
kayak: Dune PA14

Post by chrisw »

Munroe wrote:Bit of an update with the 3.75" Paddles.
Working lately with contrasting color combinations, It was requested by a business associate to create the combination to match his logo colors.
Midnight Orange has produced some good results so far while working them on the local Flathead
With only a 6 initially made, we headed off with three each, and they were lost early into the session as the fish were inhaling them to the point of no return :twisted:
Sweet-looking plastic :thumbsup: ... where did you go to test them?
Munroe
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler 14, 420 Renegade

Post by Munroe »

chrisw wrote:Sweet-looking plastic :thumbsup: ... where did you go to test them?
Just around Corio Chris. I'm hoping to put them into the fresh in a couple of weeks
Munroe
http://www.munroessoftplastics.com.au
PB snapper-83cm Flathead-68cm, Dusky Flathead-80cm,EP-39cm Bream- 38cm,Tailor-58cm, Mulloway-85cm
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Post by Seasherpa »

Munroe wrote:
chrisw wrote:Sweet-looking plastic :thumbsup: ... where did you go to test them?
Just around Corio Chris. I'm hoping to put them into the fresh in a couple of weeks
Myself and Mozza will be giving them a run at Coffs on the weekend, see if the pearl perch like them :thumbsup: