Completely off topic!
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Re: Happy Father's Day!

Post by Digger »

Yeah I scored a lamb dinner too....Yum!

Glad you all had a good time fellas.

New F/F is a good score and I admit that I got mine for my last birthday. Recent problems with a leaking hull saw me thinking that my Garmin 300c had bitten the dust but when I got my wiring back today from the old yak it must have had time to dry out and I was relieved to see it fired up again......Whew!

Now I'm struggling to get the transducer away from the piece of hull I was presented with this morning when I picked up the replacement yak. I had used Selly's All Clear to attach it to the hull and it worked well there but it's almost impossible to cut off now I have to remove it. I might have to All Clear the whole bloody lot over the new hull as I don't want to buy a new transducer and am going away for a week yakking on Sunday so haven't got much time for it to cure.

At least the sounder seems to work as I have really missed it!

Interesting times.

Digger
twavvy
Lord of the fish
kayak: Perception Swing

Re: Happy Father's Day!

Post by twavvy »

First Father's Day for me - I scored a matching set of fishing shirts (Mine is the "evolution walk" from a fish to a man to a fisherman and his says "I've been fishing since I was in nappies"), a basketball set for the bath (I'll only be able to beat him for so long) and a bib for him with fish on it as he's about to start solids. Also brekky in bed. :D

Would have gotten a leave pass too if it wasn't pouring with rain..... :evil:
Trav