SUNBURY TIGERS IN THE GRAND FINAL!(lost)

Completely off topic!
BENNYV
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: outback

SUNBURY TIGERS IN THE GRAND FINAL!(lost)

Post by BENNYV »

my farewell game ended in tears on sunday as we went down by two 28/26 in extra time we scored at the death but missed the conversion to send us into double extra time . it was a great game thogh and i even managed to cross the line myself for the last time :D :( . all the people watching said it was the best game of footy thay had seen in vrl so at least i can console myself with that (bull S#!^ it still hurts like hell) :evil: anyway thanks for all the well wishes boys . chatch yas on the water :D snapper time!
why cant steve ride a bike?......................................................... cause steves a fish!
BENNYV
Qualified Fish Monger

Re: SUNBURY TIGERS IN THE GRAND FINAL!(lost)

Post by BENNYV »

ill be out after fathers day , hopfully with some new gadgets :D
why cant steve ride a bike?......................................................... cause steves a fish!
Bigyakka
Square eyes
kayak: 2010 P.A a sexy dune one

Post by Bigyakka »

Bad luck benny :( I've also lost a grand final by 2 points and found the best way to cope is at least 4 days of heavy drinking :D
78.5cm, 5.5kg Snapper Sunnyside, 59cm flathead safety beach, 56cm Salmon safety beach, 60cm Snook Black Rock, 34cm King George Whiting Oliver Hill, 38.5cm Bream Patterson River
BENNYV
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by BENNYV »

Bigyakka wrote:Bad luck benny :( I've also lost a grand final by 2 points and found the best way to cope is at least 4 days of heavy drinking :D
:lol: alas i could only manage one day of mediocre drinking (weak as piss)
Bigyakka
Square eyes
kayak: 2010 P.A a sexy dune one

Post by Bigyakka »

BENNYV wrote:
Bigyakka wrote:Bad luck benny :( I've also lost a grand final by 2 points and found the best way to cope is at least 4 days of heavy drinking :D
:lol: alas i could only manage one day of mediocre drinking (weak as piss)
I get it, just trying to preserve your energy for the snapper :D
78.5cm, 5.5kg Snapper Sunnyside, 59cm flathead safety beach, 56cm Salmon safety beach, 60cm Snook Black Rock, 34cm King George Whiting Oliver Hill, 38.5cm Bream Patterson River