G'day from Mount Martha Vic

New? Say G'Day here!
bilby
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Fender Stratocaster + Marshall stack

G'day from Mount Martha Vic

Post by bilby »

Hi all,
Since i caught my first toadie at Coffs Harbour when i was 5 yrs old i have been on one big fishing trip for the last 35yrs. I've tried most forms of fishing from fly to deep sea, i've always been around boats and water, so in 2004 when i saw a bloke kayak fishing out from Noosa Qld i thought i got to get one of them. I started off in a cheap little Extreme kayak which i pimped and caught a heap of Flathead and bream from at Mallacoota in Gippsland, it was here in 2006 that i saw my first pedal powered Hobie and it changed my life. In 2008 my family moved to Mount Martha and i quickly found that the crew of blokes i was regularly fishing with became my new best friends, i've learnt heaps from these guys and i hope i've shared my love of fishing and techniques to some of the newer guys to our sport. I find i can't wait till "next weekend" to get out there and chase some fish in our fantastic bays and rivers with my mates.

Cheers Bilby.
Last edited by bilby on 24 Jan 2010, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Bill 0409139460
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: G'day from Mount Martha Vic

Post by Widsa »

Welcome aboard Bill,

Look forward to many more fishing trips together mate.

Will.
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
MitchT
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler

Re: G'day from Mount Martha Vic

Post by MitchT »

Bilby mate,

Goodluck at Lake Entrance get those whiting!@!!!!