Greetings from Allan (Alster99 on the other Forum)

New? Say G'Day here!
Allan
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie Outback

Greetings from Allan (Alster99 on the other Forum)

Post by Allan »

Hi everyone,

Posting this mainly so everyone knows who I am. I'm Alster99 from the AKFF. I'm always being called Alistair on the water when I meet everyone so thought it best to use my real name on this one.

This is a great idea by Mitch and Widsa so I think we should all get behind them and support this forum. This really will have a community feel as being fairly localised we will all get to know eachother from fishing together each weekend. I'm really positive about it. (Hopefully i'll get some spare time to get out on the water again soon!).

Great stuff fellas and look forward to seeing you out and about.

Cheers,

Al
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: Greetings from Allan (Alster99 on the other Forum)

Post by Widsa »

Allan wrote:This is a great idea by Mitch and Widsa so I think we should all get behind them and support this forum. This really will have a community feel as being fairly localised we will all get to know eachother from fishing together each weekend. I'm really positive about it.
Thanks Allan,

You hit the nail on the head there!
Thats what its all about, hopefully we can have more of a club feel without all the hassles involved.

Look forward to seeing you out on the water mate.

Cheerz,
Will
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
MitchT
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler

Re: Greetings from Allan (Alster99 on the other Forum)

Post by MitchT »

Good stuff Al see you on the blue wobbly stuff!