Jackson coosa

Got an review on your kayak? Post it here!
ndoggy
kayak: Jackson coosa

Jackson coosa

Post by ndoggy »

Got myself a coosa about a month ago and I can't rate it highly enough. Massive amounts of space and storage the hi-lo seat is comfortable and you can fish all day. Although I don't use the high position in the bay I'd imagine it would suit rivers or lakes better. Super stable for standing but the virtually flat bottom makes it a bit harder to paddle but the exercise is good. I think it weighs about 28kg so easy enough to lift. It also has heaps of handy paddle and rod stagers and an anchor recess. All in all I'm pumped with the buy if your not into peddle power I highly recommend the coosa
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Re: Jackson coosa

Post by Babylon »

ndoggy wrote:Got myself a coosa about a month ago and I can't rate it highly enough. Massive amounts of space and storage the hi-lo seat is comfortable and you can fish all day. Although I don't use the high position in the bay I'd imagine it would suit rivers or lakes better. Super stable for standing but the virtually flat bottom makes it a bit harder to paddle but the exercise is good. I think it weighs about 28kg so easy enough to lift. It also has heaps of handy paddle and rod stagers and an anchor recess. All in all I'm pumped with the buy if your not into peddle power I highly recommend the coosa
Glad you like it Nathan any chance of some picts so we see what she looks like and any mods you done or doing.Cheers babylon :thumbsup: