joining the other trailer guys

Gozz
Lord of the fish
kayak: PA14 and 2 ebay jobs.

Re: joining the other trailer guys

Post by Gozz »

Gazza wrote:Gozz I have asked the Frankston council inspector that very question.(do I need a ticket for my 6x4 trailer parked in the Oliver's hill boat ramp car park ) His reply depends who the inspector is but he would not fine anyone without a ticket.My opinion is that you will be better of purchasing a ticket as no guarantee what numb nuts will check your car.

Gazza
Thanks mate.
Would have been good to get a clear answer from him, just leaves a gray area but your right about purchasing a ticket though.
paddlepop
Square eyes
kayak: OK Prowler 13 - pimped-to-the-max
Location: East of the City..then go east again...nearly at the Dandenongs

Post by paddlepop »

Have a icture of the trailer now..... since this was taken I'ev replaced tyres and added a lockable rod transport tube and a 4 litre water water container out of 10mm downpipe with tap at bottom. Have alos pyut 4 rollers on the back to aid with loading.
Was great at Reef Island as i can back it up to the fence and offload straight over the fence. I reckon too a big plus is no more grit and salt water on top of the new(ish) car!
trailer1.jpg
verb. Fishing - doing nothing with a purpose
Bozzie
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Dune Pro Angler

Post by Bozzie »

Haha... Love the idea of offloading OVER the bloody fence. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The Rubai-Yak of Hobie Khayyam
Mob: 0409234439