EasyTrailer for Outback

Jenko
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Big Aluminium One

Re: EasyTrailer for Outback

Post by Jenko »

I think the letters sequence is different and the rego label has boat trailer on it, I think it's same price to rego.
Cheers Gary...
WestVic Signs 0429 184 940
I got a sweater for Xmas, really wanted a moaner or screamer.

Flathead PB 83cm Bream PB 43cm Luderick 38cm
kads

Post by kads »

If its registered as a boat trailer, you can park it at boat ramps ...if its registered as a normal trailer you will cop a fine.......well, so I have been told :?:
bonaviaboy
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Hobie Outback olive + Moken 10 angler (Camo)

Post by bonaviaboy »

Very nice quick and easy setup their Shane. What is something like that worth if you dont mind me asking ? Im thinking about going for a similar option
Cheers

Justin
Munroe
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler 14, 420 Renegade

Post by Munroe »

I got to get mine registered tomorrow. Then start pimping it . Looking at boat rollers on the back and support mounts running through. Easy enough to unload from the rear or from the side using a rack and roll method.

Having the PA raised off the tray will give me the option to make some storage boxes on the sides. Enough to place the drive and things that mess up the back of the car

I'd be surprised if I walk out of there with my trailer rego' as a boat trailer without them making me jump through hurdles and walk on red hot coals. I had to do this just to make an appointment....
Munroe
http://www.munroessoftplastics.com.au
PB snapper-83cm Flathead-68cm, Dusky Flathead-80cm,EP-39cm Bream- 38cm,Tailor-58cm, Mulloway-85cm
Knogg
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler 12,COBRA,Fish and Dive,play

Post by Knogg »

Graybalz85 wrote:
melbshayne wrote:Yes it does mate, because its over 3m long.
If its under 200kg, not wider than you car and less than 3m long then you don't have to register.
Been told by a copper few years ago if its any type of water craft on a trailer it's ment to be registered
I think that refers to a specific sole purpose boat trailer. A multi purpose does not need to be. There's threads somewhere that has links up to the regs
"Every Fisherman has a story" but "Every KAYAK fisherman has a better one"
Jenko
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Big Aluminium One

Post by Jenko »

Allan, I had no problem getting mine rego'd as a boat trailer...if they ask if it's going to be used for anything else, just say no. If you tell them that it will be carrying a yak and parked at boat ramp parking, you should have no problems.
Cheers Gary...
WestVic Signs 0429 184 940
I got a sweater for Xmas, really wanted a moaner or screamer.

Flathead PB 83cm Bream PB 43cm Luderick 38cm
Munroe
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler 14, 420 Renegade

Post by Munroe »

Jenko wrote:Allan, I had no problem getting mine rego'd as a boat trailer...if they ask if it's going to be used for anything else, just say no. If you tell them that it will be carrying a yak and parked at boat ramp parking, you should have no problems.

:thumbsup: done thanks Gary. Had no issues at all
Munroe
http://www.munroessoftplastics.com.au
PB snapper-83cm Flathead-68cm, Dusky Flathead-80cm,EP-39cm Bream- 38cm,Tailor-58cm, Mulloway-85cm