A couple of kayakers rescued off point wilson

cobby
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie i9s

Re: A couple of kayakers rescued off point wilson

Post by cobby »

Like rhino said, there's no excuses for these 2 twits. This is upper echelon idiocy. There were warnings plastered everywhere. 5 minutes of reading and research and you have a pretty bloody good idea on how cool changes occur. S#!^, even just half arsed paying attention to daily weather gives you an understanding.

Yes I've pushed the boundaries a few times, but with 5 contingency plans and constant weather checks in a lot larger boats. Even been caught in 2m waves in PPB on the kayak when the forecast everywhere was wrong. That's different, that's S#!^ happens and the research and experience is what made all times fairly safe for me.

This cotton wool society shits me. Fuckwits manage to almost kill themselves? Let's devise ways to wrap more cotton wool on everyone. If these dicks had half a brain when blowing money on the toys in the aw picture they'd have been in werribee river, not off Campbells/Point Wilson and this whole sorry saga is non-existent. Its absolutely pathetic idiots like these fail basic comprehension skills to do any research on anything let alone kayak fishing that has the potential to kill