Autumn CBD lunch

Organise social lunch and dinners here
Outback Yak
Square eyes
kayak: Hobi outback

Re: Autumn CBD lunch

Post by Outback Yak »

YES, yes, yes! The MD is shouting a staff lunch for tomorrow so Wednesday it is :clap:
Hammertime
Lord of the fish
kayak: 2015 Yellow Outback

Post by Hammertime »

Outback Yak wrote:YES, yes, yes! The MD is shouting a staff lunch for tomorrow so Wednesday it is :clap:
So are we talking Wednesday 20th then? Or a different Wednesday?

Also the European $13 meal is for members, which is just a formality, sign up and give over an email address kinda thing. Funny enough they are actually running a deal now $10 mains if you order before 12:15pm. Doors open at midday, quite the deal.
Flathead - 56cm - Lorne, Southern Calamari - 33cm - Avalon, Gum 130cm - Altona, Snapper 68cm Altona
CrazyChenski
Lord of the fish
kayak: Clarkeski Dusta

Post by CrazyChenski »

20th Wednesday it is then :thumbsup:
Fishing is just like Accounting .... it is all about Optical Illusion ...............
Jacko
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Outback

Post by Jacko »

Looks like Weds 20th May European Bier Cafe (pub) on Little Collins and Exhibition.
I have a Weds meeting at about lunch time but I will try to make it.
Hammertime
Lord of the fish

Post by Hammertime »

Jacko wrote:Looks like Weds 20th May European Bier Cafe (pub) on Little Collins and Exhibition.
I can book a table upstairs in the Air bar (rooftop) if we like guys. Any estimate on numbers? I'll wear a red rose and a pink scarf :lol: :lol:

I've created this link http://doodle.com/bid43nh9xw9ec8uf so you can chuck in what times you can make it. I know the URL looks dodgy, but trust me its safe for work (no b00bs)
Flathead - 56cm - Lorne, Southern Calamari - 33cm - Avalon, Gum 130cm - Altona, Snapper 68cm Altona
Hammertime
Lord of the fish

Post by Hammertime »

hammertym wrote:
Jacko wrote:Looks like Weds 20th May European Bier Cafe (pub) on Little Collins and Exhibition.
I can book a table upstairs in the Air bar (rooftop) if we like guys. Any estimate on numbers? I'll wear a red rose and a pink scarf :lol: :lol:

I've created this link http://doodle.com/bid43nh9xw9ec8uf so you can chuck in what times you can make it. I know the URL looks dodgy, but trust me its safe for work (no b00bs)
Table booked on the rooftop fellas for 8 people (ambitious?) at 12:30/
Hammertime
Lord of the fish

Post by Hammertime »

Btw the only downfall of the place is beer is expensive but then again I don't drink at lunch, so doesn't impact me. Table is booked under Hamish upstairs on the rooftop. I think we're only 4 strong with the booking for 8, so anyone else feel free to join.
viperdevil
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Outfitter & Sevylor Pointer K2

Post by viperdevil »

post some pics up fellas
Praz
Hammertime
Lord of the fish

Post by Hammertime »

viperdevil wrote:post some pics up fellas
We didn't take any, I was too busy hitting the fellas up for info. Good bunch of blokes, I've been convinced I need to head down to WP despite the fact there are no fish down that way. :D :D :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
CrazyChenski
Lord of the fish
kayak: Clarkeski Dusta

Post by CrazyChenski »

viperdevil wrote:post some pics up fellas

Praz, maybe we should do a Viber Video Chat next meeting, so you are there "Picturisticly"... :lol: :lol:
Fishing is just like Accounting .... it is all about Optical Illusion ...............