Venturing to the dark side

Organise social lunch and dinners here
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Venturing to the dark side

Post by Ghurkin »

I have two damaged kayaks to pick up on Saturday, first one is 10am at Warrandyte and then its over to Williamstown to pick up anothery, thought I might have a bbq lunch with the missus and anyone form the "west" that wants to join in.
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
yakhangger
Lord of the fish
kayak: cool kayak, Hobie Outback !! Adventure Island

Re: Venturing to the dark side

Post by yakhangger »

Don't do it mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cross over ....do what you have to do ASAP............return to the light 8-) 8-)
PB Frog 490mm Squid 395mm Gummy 1080mm Bream 295mm Snook 589mm Leather Jacket 340mm Snapper 540mm Barracouta 635mm Garfish 430mm Rainbow Trout 340mm Cuttlefish 210mm Salmon 370mm Banjo 935mm Elephant 810mm Ghurkin fish 230mm Port Jackson 700mm Blue T Wrasse 490mm
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

yakhangger wrote:Don't do it mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cross over ....do what you have to do ASAP............return to the light 8-) 8-)
to late, I have grown my sideburns thicker and purchased a blue flannelette shirt with in built shoulder ciggy pack storage
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Jenko
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Big Aluminium One

Post by Jenko »

Ghurkin wrote:
yakhangger wrote:Don't do it mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cross over ....do what you have to do ASAP............return to the light 8-) 8-)
to late, I have grown my sideburns thicker and purchased a blue flannelette shirt with in built shoulder ciggy pack storage
Don't forget the tracky daks and moccies. :mrgreen:
Cheers Gary...
WestVic Signs 0429 184 940
I got a sweater for Xmas, really wanted a moaner or screamer.

Flathead PB 83cm Bream PB 43cm Luderick 38cm
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

Jenko wrote:
Ghurkin wrote:
missus already has them :up:
Somewhere 'Offshore'
Survivor
kayak: 2015 Adventure Island

Post by Somewhere 'Offshore' »

:eh: 'sigh'... ya barstards
The tug is the drug~

Somewhere 'Offshore' - the only place I don't hear the voices
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Post by Digger »

Jenko wrote:
Ghurkin wrote:
Whats wrong with trackie daks and moccies????????
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Post by Digger »

Ghurkin wrote:I have two damaged kayaks to pick up on Saturday, first one is 10am at Warrandyte and then its over to Williamstown to pick up anothery, thought I might have a bbq lunch with the missus and anyone form the "west" that wants to join in.
I thought "you" were the dark side~
cotso
Square eyes

Post by cotso »

Don't forget to drop your G's when talking... sorry talkin or you'll sound like a toff
BAYSIDE WOOD TURNING & SELF STORAGE. New 20 foot vented shipping containers, CCTV security.24/7 access, your own main gate code and your lock. $200 per month. Ph 5981-8411
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

Post by Ghurkin »

cotso wrote:Don't forget to drop your G's when talking... sorry talkin or you'll sound like a toff
no worries Cotso, I watched "ciggy buttbrain" on youtube, got it down, whats the best product to black out arf me teeth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKHpkB4wKd0

warnin, swear words and stuff