On line marine radio course

SAFETY FIRST!! Please read as no fish is worth dying for.
cruiser
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: AI

On line marine radio course

Post by cruiser »

Hi guys
I am currently looking at doing a on line marine radio course ,has anyone on here done one and what are your thoughts
Thanks Geoff
mob 0423 492 759
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Re: On line marine radio course

Post by Seasherpa »

cruiser wrote:Hi guys
I am currently looking at doing a on line marine radio course ,has anyone on here done one and what are your thoughts
Thanks Geoff
You can't do them all online here in Vic Geoff, the online component is pre-study, you still have to go in and do the face-to-face session and practical test.
The online bit prepares you well, and has practise tests on there to do too so its not a bad system. I did the online course and then the practical at Williamstown RSL it was all pretty straightforward. :thumbsup:
cruiser
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: AI

Re: On line marine radio course

Post by cruiser »

Seasherpa wrote:
cruiser wrote:Hi guys
Thanks Geoff
You can't do them all online here in Vic Geoff, the online component is pre-study, you still have to go in and do the face-to-face session and practical test.
The online bit prepares you well, and has practise tests on there to do too so its not a bad system. I did the online course and then the practical at Williamstown RSL it was all pretty straightforward. :thumbsup:
Thanks Eoin :up:
mob 0423 492 759