Vyak stickers?.All Gone

The place to buy Vyak shirts, hoodies, mugs, and even undies right here!
pacs
Apprentice
kayak: Safari H2o TheMurray

Re: Vyak stickers?.All Gone

Post by pacs »

maverick wrote:Would anyone be interested in a new version?

Might be able to incorporate a design similar to the new range of stickers if there is enough interest. They won't be free, but we can do them at cost price or else slightly higher with a donation back to VYAK?
I'd be interested in a couple Mav
cheers
pacs
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

Squizzy probably has the designs saved, so if no one wants a change in design, I can just add them to the website. All depends on Squizzy (he is the printer) if he is happy to receive payment for them when they are sold, rather than an upfront purchase. See what the feed back brings on :?:
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Post by Widsa »

Why not leave the design like it is?
I think most are happy with it.
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Post by Babylon »

Widsa wrote:Why not leave the design like it is?
I think most are happy with it.
X2 :thumbsup:
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

maverick wrote:Squizzy probably has the designs saved, so if no one wants a change in design, I can just add them to the website. All depends on Squizzy (he is the printer) if he is happy to receive payment for them when they are sold, rather than an upfront purchase. See what the feed back brings on :?:
Maverick mayby you stick with your stickers and we will stick with ours . cheers Jim.
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker

Post by maverick »

Given the fact that VYAK has run out and no one was offering to get more, it was an idea Jim, that was all.

If you want to order more and deal with a printer, knock yourself out. Your reply was to bump a post saying they had run out, not offer an alternative.

I am not saying change them, in fact I said Squizzy probably has the design saved and I was offering to host them on my website for free.
Squizzy probably has the designs saved, so if no one wants a change in design, I can just add them to the website.
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

The thing is when there is enough interest we will probably do another run and hand them out for free as before or with a donation thats up to the interested party.
To sell/give away from your website would look like we are affiliated wouldn't it and we wouldn't want that . Cheers jim
Tim399
Lord of the fish
kayak: Terrapin XL, 2012 PA14

Post by Tim399 »

Whichever way it goes, if the stickers go back into production id be more than happy to pay for a couple of stickers, or donate if there is no charge

Thanks
Tim
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker

Post by maverick »

So
Babylon wrote:The thing is when there is enough interest we will probably do another run and hand them out for free as before or with a donation thats up to the interested party.
To sell/give away from your website would look like we are affiliated wouldn't it and we wouldn't want that . Cheers jim
So why didn't you quote the first part of the above sentence in your reply, then follow up with an expression of interest in anyone else wanting more stickers or start a new topic. Perhaps it may have reduced angst and been a little more proactive as a mod then just bumping a reply of NO, how would that response encourage any new members to ask for them again.

I have complete respect for not wanting an affiliation - that has always been the mindset of the forum I was just offering a way for the printing, collecting,packaging and posting to be taken care of by someone else other than a mod for a change.
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Dear Tim at the moment we are out of stickers when enough interest is shown we will most likely
do another print. So please be patient and hopefully sooner than later we will have more to spread the
Good word thanking you for your inquiry. Regards Babylon.