Sailing Trips

A section for the yak sailers around Victoria!
rayso
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Adventure Island

Sailing Trips

Post by rayso »

There is a new sub section in the Yak Sailing Scene section under Sailing Trips. If you are planing an outing post under sailing trips and invite others to join you in the same way as fishing trips opperates. Hopefully this will enable more sailers to get together with the added safety of having company and more fun on the water. :thumbsup:
It's more fun doing it on a yak and even more fun with a sail
0429 622004
cruiser
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: AI

Re: Sailing Trips

Post by cruiser »

Sounds good Peter :up: apart from blah I dont know of anyone else who uses a AI along the westcoast on a regular basis .If I can wrangle it I would love to catch up for a sail with you guys on the other side
mob 0423 492 759
rayso
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Adventure Island

Post by rayso »

That is why this has been set up Geoff, so that those who have brought an Ai or TI can meet up with others with the same interest. I thought I had posted in the mad house, bloody heat.:thumbsup:
It's more fun doing it on a yak and even more fun with a sail
0429 622004
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Post by Babylon »

rayso wrote:That is why this has been set up Geoff, so that those who have brought an Ai or TI can meet up with others with the same interest. I thought I had posted in the mad house, bloody heat.:thumbsup:
You did but I moved it here as its about sailing. Cheers babylon :up:
SurfanFish
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: dorado, espri

Post by SurfanFish »

cruiser wrote:Sounds good Peter :up: apart from blah I dont know of anyone else who uses a AI along the westcoast on a regular basis .If I can wrangle it I would love to catch up for a sail with you guys on the other side
Has blah fitted those torpedo tubes yet?
rayso wrote:There is a new sub section in the Yak Sailing Scene section under Sailing Trips. If you are planing an outing post under sailing trips and invite others to join you in the same way as fishing trips opperates. Hopefully this will enable more sailers to get together with the added safety of having company and more fun on the water. :thumbsup:
Is it worth starting a register?
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
Serge
The force is strong in this one
kayak: RED - Adventure Island.

Post by Serge »

Sign me up, please.
For CCTV, Intercom, Access control or Alarm system please contact Serge on 0419 136 081. Service and installations.
blahger
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Leyland P76 Island of Adventure

Post by blahger »

SurfanFish wrote:
cruiser wrote:Sounds good Peter :up: apart from blah I dont know of anyone else who uses a AI along the westcoast on a regular basis .If I can wrangle it I would love to catch up for a sail with you guys on the other side
Has blah fitted those torpedo tubes yet?
Still patrolling the boundaries.
Affiliated with the badger protection league
http://www.badgerprotectionleague.com/