local AI owners

A section for the yak sailers around Victoria!
sog
Square eyes
kayak: hobie revolution

local AI owners

Post by sog »

while enjoying a couple of light beers at the Altona Boating and Angling Club this arvo .... as I tend to do ...., I noticed a Hobie Adventure Island launching from in front of the sailing club.
I was wondering if the owner of this magnificent vessel is a vyak member, living locally
I am keen on getting one myself and would appreciate the chance to check it out and pick your brain a bit
I've been considering the sail kit for my revo .... but don't think it's gonna scratch my itch ..... if you know what I mean
.... I wonder if there are many others in use up our end of the bay ? .... don't see too many
squidgyflicker
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: 2015 hobie revolution 13

Re: local AI owners

Post by squidgyflicker »

sog wrote:while enjoying a couple of light beers at the Altona Boating and Angling Club this arvo .... as I tend to do ...., I noticed a Hobie Adventure Island launching from in front of the sailing club.
I was wondering if the owner of this magnificent vessel is a vyak member, living locally
I am keen on getting one myself and would appreciate the chance to check it out and pick your brain a bit
I've been considering the sail kit for my revo .... but don't think it's gonna scratch my itch ..... if you know what I mean
.... I wonder if there are many others in use up our end of the bay ? .... don't see too many
i kick around that area fairly often ...i can send you a pm next time im heading down there if you like