TackleBoxHq

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
delboy1203
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Mailbu Mini-X

TackleBoxHq

Post by delboy1203 »

If you are anything like us, you love fishing gear. Hooks, sinkers, hard bodies, spinner baits, soft plastics. Drawers full of the stuff!

So why not join us on our latest adventure and feed your addiction to fishing gear?

For a small subscription fee, we will deliver new fishing stuff directly to you! You get to try new lures or tackle for cheaper than you can get them at your local tackle shop and if you like what you get, you can buy more from our online shop or from your favourite store.

Check out our website and sign up now for a 12 month subscription or a one-off try-before-you-buy subscription. Once you subscribe, there will be a 10% on anything purchased from our online shop.

http://www.tackleboxhq.com.au

Current brands represented include:
AusTackle brands, Damiki, Easy2Hook Knotless hooks, Fish Arrow, Munroe's Soft Plastics, OMG Lures, Pontoon 21, Powerteam Lures

(We are still ordering stock for the online shop, so that is coming soon!)
Mod Approved
TackleBoxHQ to feed your fishing addiction!
greenhorn
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie Outback & Aquayak Snapper

Re: TackleBoxHq

Post by greenhorn »

Interesting concept, great birthday gift idea I reckon, will definitely be dropping a few hints when it gets closer to mine :thumbsup:

Good luck with it mate looks like you have heaps of great brands involved too :yahoo:
delboy1203
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by delboy1203 »

greenhorn wrote:Interesting concept, great birthday gift idea I reckon, will definitely be dropping a few hints when it gets closer to mine :thumbsup:

Good luck with it mate looks like you have heaps of great brands involved too :yahoo:
Thanks Michael.

And many more brands to come, so get signing up people - the first box of goodies is going out in March and if you don't sign up, you won't know what's in it! :twisted:
delboy1203
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by delboy1203 »

The first Mystery TackleBox will be going out over the next week. It will have some great products in it. If you want to know what's in it, you'll have to go to the website www.tackleboxhq.com.au and register for the newsletter. ;)

Also, the online shop is now live so feel free to have a browse at www.tackleboxhq.com.au/shop/

Thanks to those who have supported our new venture so far - shoppers and suppliers alike. You know who you are!