NorthEastern Plumbing and Drainage

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
Kingo
Lord of the fish
kayak: Olive Hobie Pro Angler 12

NorthEastern Plumbing and Drainage

Post by Kingo »

NorthEastern Plumbing and Drainage is owned and operated by me, it is a newly started business this year after finishing my time and deciding I'd like to work for myself.
Specializing in domestic work including maintenance, hot water services, new work, roofing, drainage, emergency work and everything in between.
I'll be working over the Christmas/summer break if you have any plumbing needs over the holidays don't hesitate to call, I'm based in the north eastern suburbs and am willing to travel.
Also if you have any building/carpentary needs I work with a builder most days so we can help with that aswell
Thanks Darcy
0433 835 662
boyney
Apprentice
kayak: hobie outback

Re: NorthEastern Plumbing and Drainage

Post by boyney »

HI Darcy,
My name is Chris and I run Boycon Homes. On the forum I am Boyney. I have a big renovation going at the monent in Thornbury and require a plumber to provide a quote on the works for me. There is a bathroom, ensuite, laundry and kitchen to be roughed in and fitted off. All of the new stuff is going back into the previous location so it is just a case of re-jigging the existing plumbing which has all been modernised previously. We have also done a small extension which requires a new colourbond roof and box gutter, as well as some re-jigging of existing guttering and downpipes. Are you interested in quoting on this for me. If the price is right, it will be ready to start immmediately. Not sure how often you check this but if you are interested give me a call on 0402 456 609. If I don't hear from you in the next day or so, I will give you a call.
Thanks
Chris
Kingo
Lord of the fish
kayak: Olive Hobie Pro Angler 12

Post by Kingo »

That sounds like a good job for me Chris and I really appreciate the offer, but I have just taken on a 3-4 month long project which gives me a few weeks to get all my outstanding jobs finished before it starts.
Thanks for thinking of me anyway mate
Drew
Square eyes
kayak: 2008 Revolution Fish and 2011 Outback

Post by Drew »

Hey Darcy,

we have a new slim line tank that we need to be connected to the house, storm water and the pump connected to the toilets and 1 garden tap.

also have another tank that needs to have the overflow connected to storm, as the guy who installed it never connected the overflow.

we are in Ringwod, and looking to get it done in the near future :)

I'll PM you my number if you're interested - don't really want to put it on Service Central, as we've been stung before
Yak PB's:

- Rock Flathead 45cm