Yakangler Kayak Fishing Tours

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
mattyp
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie PA

Yakangler Kayak Fishing Tours

Post by mattyp »

Hello fellow Vyak members.
Some of you may know that I have started up a new Website and Kayak Fishing Tours.
This may be of interest to some of you that want more knowledge on lure fishing with light gear or may be friends or collegues that want to try out the yak fishing caper.

Yakangler kayak fishing tours is all about teaching our clients the skills to operate the kayaks in a safe manner and learning the art of lure fishing with different techniques targeting different species on a variety of waterways.

With a choice of chasing Snapper, Bream, Squid, Salmon and Flathead on Port Philip Bay, to chasing Bream, Estuary Perch, Salmon, Tailor and Dusky Flathead on the estuary systems of East Gippland.

East Gippsland is kayak fishing heaven with its many lakes, estuaries amd river systems where yak anglers can fish year round in most conditions. As always we practice catch and release throughout these waterways to preserve the fish stocks for future generations.

Our tours can be taylored to suit your requested waterway with tours ranging from 2 hour to 8 hour sessions for up to 4 people.

Our fleet of kayaks supplied by Scott Lovig Hobie, are the new Hobie Pro Angler 12′s with the all new Vantage adjustable seat for comfort when spending long days on the water and the Hobie Pro Angler 14′s.

Yakangler Kayak Fishing Tours supplies all rods and reels, designed for lure fishing, but feel free to bring your own if prefered.

All hardbody lures, soft plastic lures, jig heads and terminal tackle from top brands like Cranka, Strike Pro, Atomic, Ecogear, TT Lures, Berkley and Lucky Craft are supplied – again, feel free to bring your own.
Sunscreen, snacks and water supplied on tours over 3hrs and on full day tours a light lunch (ie. sandwiches) is also included.

We have waterproof cameras to take shots and video footage of your catch.

FOR MORE INFO ON PRICES, CHECK THE WEBSITE AT:
http://www.yakangler.com.au/prices/

(Admin approved)
Last edited by mattyp on 17 Oct 2012, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Matty

ImageImageImage
SPS
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Pro angler12

Re: Yakangler Kayak Fishing Tours

Post by SPS »

I think I'll have to spread the word matt :thumbsup:
Springleaf
kayak: None yet

Re: Yakangler Kayak Fishing Tours

Post by Springleaf »

Wow what a great idea!

As a new angler and someone looking to learn about lure fishing (only ever used bait when I was a kid and not sure where to start with lures and plastics) this is perfect for me! I'll definitely be checking out your website and hopefully booking a trip soon.

I was just thinking the other day that it would be great if I could get someone to run me through lure fishing and what a great way to learn kayak fishing as well. Really looking forward to it!