storm lures

What lures are working and people's reviews and photos on what they have caught on them!
westy
Lord of the fish
kayak: hobie compass and adventure island

storm lures

Post by westy »

Took out some Storm deep thunder stick lures that l got off mo tackle cheap on a lure sell a while back,they run at 3-4 mts, nice swim action slow and can be run fast as well, the salmon where all over them while my other lures didnt get a touch, going to be great this season coming. :thumbsup:
cheaterparts
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: Stealth Profisha 525 ---

Re: storm lures

Post by cheaterparts »

westy wrote:Took out some Storm deep thunder stick lures that l got off mo tackle cheap on a lure sell a while back,they run at 3-4 mts, nice swim action slow and can be run fast as well, the salmon where all over them while my other lures didnt get a touch, going to be great this season coming. :thumbsup:
Westy I've used the storm thunder sticks in the normal shallow diver as well ( mainly black and silver ) they were also guns on snook and salmon
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm -- Elephant fish 85 Cm -- Snapper 91 Cm -- KG Whiting 49 Cm -- Flathead 55 Cm -- Garfish 47 Cm --Long tail Tuna 86 cm -- Silver Trevally 40 Cm -- Cobia 117 Cm -- snook 53 Cm -- Couta 71 Cm -- Squid 44 hood length

cheater
0402 208 657
westy
Lord of the fish
kayak: hobie compass and adventure island

Re: storm lures

Post by westy »

like the deep divers Cheater, good to troll on the way out, snapper love them :thumbsup: