Patto 02/08 and NEW STRIKE PRO ENTICER SOFT PLASTICS

What lures are working and people's reviews and photos on what they have caught on them!
shane
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie AI, PA14, Quest and an ebay tandem

Re: Patto 02/08 and NEW STRIKE PRO ENTICER SOFT PLASTICS

Post by shane »

FishnDive wrote:The problem Wokka is highlighting Brett is that when the poster of the 'report' has a financial interest in the result then the report should b taking with a grain of salt. If I was making plastics there is nothing stopping me from going out catching a stonker gummy on a Coles prawn and taking a photo of it with my plastic hanging out of its mouth. Whereas a report of someone else independent of my product catching a gummy on my plastic holds more merit.
That comes across as a bit harsh Eoin. :eh: I know you're not suggesting Rick's done anything like that in this case. As Wokka points out there are places on the forum that are more appropriate for those with commercial interests to post about their products (with Admin consent of course). Trip/Lure Log reports are meant to be free of overt commercial plugs as it really detracts from the fishing aspect of the report and the whole community spirit of this forum. I would personally have been happier if Rick had just posted a report without it coming across as a dressed up plug (I'm OK if it simply mentions of the lure in passing) and then posted a separate post about their new lures in the commercial/yellow pages section. The rules around commercial use of the forum were tightened a while ago for good reason.

If anyone is confused by any of this then they should read the VYAK Commercial Policy first:
http://vyak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6019
0408 565 763
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Post by Seasherpa »

Nah didn't mean it to be harsh or any kind of personal dig, was just trying to point out one reason why advertising reports shouldn't be allowed slip through to the keeper. You just put it more succinctly Shane I did re-word my post in case it seemed harsh but you were too quick off the mark.
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Post by Babylon »

This one is a bit 50/50 so i have put it here.
Would be better if posted as two separate posts next time.Cheers Babylon :thumbsup:
bjspinner
Lord of the fish
kayak: PA14 180Drive/ Oasis

Post by bjspinner »

I think you will find the original poster has not been on this forum very often in the last 18 months, so may not know of the changes to the forum rules/requirements.
Mobile 0418991898
PB: Micro surgery on one of Scuba Sue's Gummy's
JägerMarty
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie Outback 2015

Post by JägerMarty »

Either way those little crabs look good and I'll grab a packet when I see them :up:
Franko
Lord of the fish
kayak: Dune AI, stealth Supalite X

Post by Franko »

Wow, great results
0401 314 820

Instagram Page Franko Fishes