Patto 02/08 and NEW STRIKE PRO ENTICER SOFT PLASTICS

What lures are working and people's reviews and photos on what they have caught on them!
strikepro
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie PA 12

Patto 02/08 and NEW STRIKE PRO ENTICER SOFT PLASTICS

Post by strikepro »

Well I haven't put a report up for a while.

I went to trial some of our new range of soft plastics that are to be released in a few months time on my pets at home :evilgrin:
The new Strike Pro Enticer Soft Plastics are all my own designs with 4 models to be released in the initial release.
All I can say is WOW What a first trial with the new Enticer Crab.

The colour sample I currently have isn't the greatest colour our colour samples should be here in the next week or so but I can't complain at the session I had on Sunday.
Ended up landing 6 nice fish in the Mid 30's+ and a couple of smaller ones as well.
The first fish I sight casted to a he nailed the new plastic and was a cracking fish of 43cm and went 1.43kg on the lie detector so it was a great start on the new Crab.

Here's a few close up shots of the new Strike Pro Enticers Crab and a few from the day!
Attachments
20150801_120309-1.jpg
20150801_120625-1.jpg
20150802_155604.jpg
20150802_155713.jpg
20150802_113826-1.jpg
20150802_132458.jpg
20150802_155335.jpg
20150802_132503.jpg
20150802_155350.jpg
Last edited by strikepro on 07 Aug 2015, 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
Asscoiated with
TiCA , Strike Pro , Strike Pro Enticers , Daiichi , Zest , Mapso , Juro , McLaughlins Bait
http://www.jurofishing.com
choppers
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: prowler elite 4.5

Re: Patto 02/08

Post by choppers »

Nice job, do the plastics have a scent to them that replicates a crab?
If the do I have another target for them to try.. I'm sure many people know what Il be chasing
"Ye old town" Yak captures - gummy (116) salmon (32) flatty (35) yakka (28) silver trev (25) couta (38) plus all the garbage fish

Prowler victims - squid (30cm) Gar (36) Snapper (80 :yahoo: ) kgw (39)
strikepro
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by strikepro »

choppers wrote:Nice job, do the plastics have a scent to them that replicates a crab?
If the do I have another target for them to try.. I'm sure many people know what Il be chasing
Hi Mate,
Yes they are SCENT INFUSED.
Asscoiated with
TiCA , Strike Pro , Strike Pro Enticers , Daiichi , Zest , Mapso , Juro , McLaughlins Bait
choppers
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: prowler elite 4.5

Post by choppers »

Looks like something I need then, where and when will they retail at?? And if u need a guinea pig for something new I'm keen
Cheers
"Ye old town" Yak captures - gummy (116) salmon (32) flatty (35) yakka (28) silver trev (25) couta (38) plus all the garbage fish

Prowler victims - squid (30cm) Gar (36) Snapper (80 :yahoo: ) kgw (39)
spider25160
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie itrek 11

Post by spider25160 »

choppers wrote:Looks like something I need then, where and when will they retail at?? And if u need a guinea pig for something new I'm keen
Cheers
Ditto
Your mind is like a Parachute! It only works when it is open
Yak PB's: Snook 68cm, Black Bream 38cm, KGW 50cm, :up: Couta 72cm, snapper 45cm Australian Salmon 64cm Redfin 37cm EP 39cm Blue throat wrasse 46cm Dusky Flathead 56cm :yahoo:
wokka1
Yak Master
kayak: Compass

Post by wokka1 »

strikepro wrote:Well I haven't put a report up for a while.

I went to trial some of our new range of soft plastics that are to be released in a few months time on my pets at home :evilgrin:
The new Strike Pro Enticer Soft Plastics are all my own designs with 4 models to be released in the initial release.
All I can say is WOW What a first trial with the new Enticer Crab.

The colour sample I currently have isn't the greatest colour our colour samples should be here in the next week or so but I can't complain at the session I had on Sunday.
Ended up landing 6 nice fish in the Mid 30's+ and a couple of smaller ones as well.
The first fish I sight casted to a he nailed the new plastic and was a cracking fish of 43cm and went 1.43kg on the lie detector so it was a great start on the new Crab.

Here's a few close up shots of the new Strike Pro Enticers Crab and a few from the day!
Nice advertorial. Whoops, I mean report. Shouldn't this be in the Yellow pages ?
Regards,
Wokka. (aka...Fruitbat)
Fishing... a jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other
strikepro
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by strikepro »

choppers wrote:Looks like something I need then, where and when will they retail at?? And if u need a guinea pig for something new I'm keen
Cheers

Hi Guys,

At this stage the range of Strike Pro Enticer Soft Plastic will be available towards the end of October.
They should be retailing around $11.99 per pkt.

The Crabs will have 6 in a packet
The Finesse Grubs in 2" & 3" will have 8 in a packet and
The Finesse Bugs will have 8 in a packet.
All will have trays in the packets to eliminate damage or bends in the plastics and all are SCENT INFUSED with different Secret Formulas for each model.
Asscoiated with
bruyaka
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Sport, Revo 13

Post by bruyaka »

Looks like a great product that's catching attention as well as fish .
Must agree that it should be in another section with that much advertising .
The what caught and where is cool as well as on what .
But the rest should be in the 'Lure Log' or Classifieds .
Wind Waker
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Outback, Hobie PA14 MD180,

Post by Wind Waker »

Really? I didn't think it was toooooo bigger plug. Photos of fish and where caught and on what. I'd let that slip through to the goal keeper. Especially if there is a packet there for the next person to post a pic of a bream pulled out of the patto on another crab lure so they can try these instead ;)
Live long, fish hard and hopefully catch something.
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Re: Patto 02/08 and NEW STRIKE PRO ENTICER SOFT PLASTICS

Post by Seasherpa »

I think the problem Wokka is highlighting Brett, is that when the poster of the 'report' has a financial interest in the result, then the report should be taken with a grain of salt. For example, if I was making soft plastics for sale there is nothing stopping me from going out and catching a stonker gummy on a Coles banana prawn but taking a photo of it with my new soft plastic hanging out of its mouth. Not saying this has happened here but you can see why a report of someone else independent of my product catching a gummy on my plastic would hold more merit.