Gummy tacos

Caught anything lately? Post up how you cooked it here and if it was a success. Doesn't only have to be fish....
cbarker54
Lord of the fish
kayak: Red Outback

Gummy tacos

Post by cbarker54 »

I know a lot of people have said they've done fish tacos but thought I'd share how I did it tonight l. So I did gummy tacos with the soft tortillas.

Did a 50/50 mix of the taco seasoning and rice flour to coat the fish and shallow fried strips. By using the rice flour the pieces get nice n crispy and don't take on a heap of oil.

Loaded the tortillas with lettuce, tomato, Spanish onion, cheese, salsa n sour cream. Bloody beautiful. Kids loved em too.

Highly recommend them and can see em being a regular on the menu round these parts.
CB

I couldnt think of anything witty or funny to say and didnt really want to post my PB fish from the yak cause all I manage to get are toadies so I thought I'd take the time to fill in the blank space and say pretty much absolutely nothing and annoy every-one who has taken the time to read this.
bunyip
Square eyes
kayak: Prowler 13 and Cole 23 floating bordello

Re: Gummy tacos

Post by bunyip »

I am sure they are good but the title looks like it is for someone who forgot theior dentures :roll: