BCF Bairnsdale Today.

Completely off topic!
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

BCF Bairnsdale Today.

Post by Digger »

There’s no need to go into detail but I just want to say that one of the employees inadvertently let me down badly.

The manager Ben couldn’t do enough to rectify things and made me a magnificent offer...far and above what I expected. I can’t say enough about how satisfied with today’s procedings I am.

As a result I went back and bought an upgrade to my sounder, something I hadn’t considered doing before that.

If Ben is any indication of how they do things at BCF then they have my business from now on.
4liters
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Native Watercraft Slayer 13, Stealth Fisha 500

Re: BCF Bairnsdale Today.

Post by 4liters »

As much as people rip on BCF for taking business away from the little guys their customer service is really good in my experience. There's been a couple of times where I went in expecting an argument and they've just gone no worries and swapped things on the spot, including a $180 VHF.
Digger
Vyak Addict

Post by Digger »

4liters wrote:As much as people rip on BCF for taking business away from the little guys their customer service is really good in my experience. There's been a couple of times where I went in expecting an argument and they've just gone no worries and swapped things on the spot, including a $180 VHF.

It’s really handy having a BCF in Bairnsdale and as you say they resolve problems to the customer’s best interest and that isn’t always the case with some traders.

Credit where credit is due in my opinion.
greggo
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by greggo »

4liters wrote:As much as people rip on BCF for taking business away from the little guys their customer service is really good in my experience. There's been a couple of times where I went in expecting an argument and they've just gone no worries and swapped things on the spot, including a $180 VHF.
I think it depends on the store. My local store in manned by staff who have no idea. They'll talk absolute bullsh1t to me if they dont have what I'm after, like trying to sell me 6" Gulp worms when they dont have Zman 6" Paddletails.
Digger
Vyak Addict

Post by Digger »

greggo wrote:
I think it depends on the store. My local store in manned by staff who have no idea. They'll talk absolute bullsh1t to me if they dont have what I'm after, like trying to sell me 6" Gulp worms when they dont have Zman 6" Paddletails.

Fair enough Greg, you can only speak as you find I suppose.

I think the strength of my situation is finding a good manager, luck in other words!