Are any yakkers a VASS Engineer or have a recommendation?

Completely off topic!
Reeling
Lord of the fish
kayak: Stealth PF 525

Are any yakkers a VASS Engineer or have a recommendation?

Post by Reeling »

I've just imported my VW Kombi from the UK and now in the process of having to get it VASS Certified ("engineered"). It has modified engine and brakes.

I wondered if anyone on here is a VASS Engineer that can help me with my "modified" import?

If not, has anyone used someone who they'd recommend?

Nath
Tuna 20.5kg ---KingFish 90cm --- Snapper 84cm --- Gummy 83cm (55cm legal) ---- Whiting 40cm --- Silver Trevelly 41cm --- Flathead 52cm --- Aussie Salmon 38cm --- Squid 34cm hood

Facebook Page Reeling Fish
Instagram Page Reeling Fish
Brute
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie

Re: Are any yakkers a VASS Engineer or have a recommendation

Post by Brute »

We do a number of VASS certifications at work ( all truck related ) we use Ian Prain who is based in Pakenham . Who I highly recommend . If you google Ian Prain engineer his name will come up . He`s also on the vic roads register of engineers .
Reeling
Lord of the fish
kayak: Stealth PF 525

Post by Reeling »

Brute wrote:We do a number of VASS certifications at work ( all truck related ) we use Ian Prain who is based in Pakenham . Who I highly recommend . If you google Ian Prain engineer his name will come up . He`s also on the vic roads register of engineers .

Thanks for the heads up Bruce. Unfortunately, looking at the VASS approved signatory database on the Vicroads website he's only entitled to do Light and Heavy Trucks and not specifically "Imports"
Tuna 20.5kg ---KingFish 90cm --- Snapper 84cm --- Gummy 83cm (55cm legal) ---- Whiting 40cm --- Silver Trevelly 41cm --- Flathead 52cm --- Aussie Salmon 38cm --- Squid 34cm hood

Facebook Page Reeling Fish
Instagram Page Reeling Fish
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

My mate who imports and converts American V8's utes professionally, has highly recommended Askar 03 8682 9936 from Ecad engineering in Hallam. He is apparently very reasonable to with if the job has been done properly.
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.