A Change is coming

Completely off topic!
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

A Change is coming

Post by Babylon »

The wife and I have often talked about living near the Ocean its been a dream of mine for years I hate the city.
Well it looks like its going to happen we have put a deposit on the last block of land that has fantastic Views of french Island
Corinella Boat ramp and Westernport in general should be ours in a couple months looking at plans for a house we want once built
sell up here and move there permanently still close enough to kids and grandkids but far away enough to enjoy country life.
Absolute killer views from the block am so excited about this water is about 20 feet in front of our block.Cheers Babylon :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbsup:
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Re: A Change is coming

Post by maverick »

Just leave a nice big piece of flat grass for the lads to camp on. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: Sounds wonderful. :thumbsup:
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
Yako
Lord of the fish
kayak: PA 14, A.I, Revo16 & 4.1 Ocean Kayak

Post by Yako »

maverick wrote:Just leave a nice big piece of flat grass for the lads to camp on. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: Sounds wonderful. :thumbsup:
X2 :thumbsup:
John 3.16/17
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Post by Digger »

Beware the high tide!!!

Sounds good Jim! We've been living here for 20 years this year and never once have we considered not living in the country....best thing we've ever done.

Hope it will be for you too.
chrisw
Square eyes
kayak: Dune PA14

Post by chrisw »

:cheers: :pint:
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Post by Babylon »

maverick wrote:Just leave a nice big piece of flat grass for the lads to camp on. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: Sounds wonderful. :thumbsup:
North facing foreshore allotment of 995 sqm approx boasting simply beautiful bay views. This attractive block has direct access to The Esplanade, picturesque coastal walks and private laneway.
Within walking distance of local shop, tennis courts, lawn bowls, community centre, school bus and v-line bus service, playground and only minutes to 24 hour boat ramp and jetty which you can see from property. Visit the local wineries or cafes all within 10 mins.
Outstanding opportunity to add a rare parcel of land to your real estate portfolio. Ideal future investment to subdivide into 2 blocks or maybe 3 townhouses STCA. Easy commuting to CBD approx. 1 hr 20mins with dual lane highway and Phillip Island approx. 20 mins.
erik the viking
Square eyes
kayak: 2015 Outback

Post by erik the viking »

Within walking distance of local shop, tennis courts, lawn bowls, community centre, school bus and v-line bus service, playground and only minutes to 24 hour boat ramp and jetty which you can see from property. Visit the local wineries or cafes all within 10 mins.
Sounds like there is not going to be much time for yak'n.
Mmmmm, can I please have your old Revo.
I'll look after it. In fact, if you want, you can come up and borrow it (almost) anytime. :yahoo:
Yeah, I promise.................. :D
chrisw
Square eyes
kayak: Dune PA14

Post by chrisw »

Babylon wrote:Absolute killer views from the block am so excited about this water is about 20 feet in front of our block.
Gone Fishin' ... (starts slow, Had to hit play a few times).
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

You won't be needing the guided tour around Mornington now.
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
Fish Grylls
Square eyes
kayak: hobie revo

Post by Fish Grylls »

Best of luck with the change. Expect a few reports of what is coming in at the Corinella ramp.