SUP Gangsters!!

New? Say G'Day here!
Chriso
Apprentice
kayak: HOBIE SPORT

SUP Gangsters!!

Post by Chriso »

Hey, Guess who.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ITs me chris, also known as the one and only (AKFF NAME) salmonsnature :D :lol: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :roll: :twisted: 8-)
MitchT
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler

Re: SUP Gangsters!!

Post by MitchT »

Yo Sambo?

Whatsup man get my PM ey lol
bilby
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Fender Stratocaster + Marshall stack

Post by bilby »

Hello affro headed one, glad your onboard mate.
Bilby.
Bill 0409139460
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Post by Widsa »

Heya Chriss.

Glad to see you made it.
All done with exams??? Now where are the fishing reports???
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
ELM
Yak Master
kayak: A very dusty one.

Post by ELM »

Guy Sebastian with blue hair, how ya going and good to see you on here. Where are all the reports from the Chrisy break etc, exams are over dood get fishing.
When we say it's BIG RED SEASON, we don't mean a big red blood stain on the bay,
GET YOUR LIGHTS ON + YOUR PFD'S.

Happy Sailing Fishing and keep blowing bubbles.
Cheers
Eddie

Chriso
Apprentice
kayak: HOBIE SPORT

Post by Chriso »

lol well I have been fishing but the yak has been neglected, my boat has been the weapon used lately...Hers a report for a few weeks fishing 8-) LOts of massive gars, few whitting, few squid, 1 octopus, few big flathead, sambos, the odd trevally and hmmmmm Im going out tomorow and if i cATCH something special then i will write a report.
Cheers :lol: