G'day All

New? Say G'Day here!
SurfanFish
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: dorado, espri

G'day All

Post by SurfanFish »

G'day All

Just tripped over you guys so being a loyal Vic (sometimes), I had to join. Many familiar names from AKFF here. Have met a few members but don't get out much due to work commitments. When I do I usually fish solo and up on the NSW mid north coast. Hope to join in on a few low key sessions from time to time.

cheers

Rob
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: G'day All

Post by Widsa »

Gday rob. Glad you found us mate. Hope to catch you on the water soon.
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Post by maverick »

Hi surfanfish, welcome - some of us have similar names or themes from AKFF - just to annoy everyone. what part of the mid north coast do you live in?
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
SurfanFish
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by SurfanFish »

maverick wrote:Hi surfanfish, welcome - some of us have similar names or themes from AKFF - just to annoy everyone. what part of the mid north coast do you live in?
Sorry Maverick - my post probably misleading. I live down here but have also have a property interest in the Crescent Head area so spend most of my breaks up there. Have updated profile to reflect location.

cheers.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
ELM
Yak Master
kayak: A very dusty one.

Post by ELM »

How ya going Rob, glad you found your way over here.

Do you get out off Somerville at all, favorite area's?
When we say it's BIG RED SEASON, we don't mean a big red blood stain on the bay,
GET YOUR LIGHTS ON + YOUR PFD'S.

Happy Sailing Fishing and keep blowing bubbles.
Cheers
Eddie

SurfanFish
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by SurfanFish »

Eddie,

Only managed about 7 or 8 quick trips out down here last year. Mostly Ansett's or Safety Beach. Have to admit, I'm spoilt by the fishing up North. Big Flathead, Bream, Whiting, Bass etc, then there is offshore (happy to share bragging videos :D ). I expect East Gippsland would fish as well and should explore that area when I have time.

Rob
MitchT
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler

Post by MitchT »

Heyy Rob, Welcome to Vyak. I know your a travelling man but be sure to check out the fishin trips section and meet some of us.

Thanks Mitch