New Stealth

Show off your kayak!
Reeling
Lord of the fish
kayak: Stealth PF 525

Re: New Stealth

Post by Reeling »

Thanks for sharing. Great to see you tailoring it to your needs.

I must admit, most of the mods I've seen in here are for Hobies.

Like Shane said too, like the front rod holder mount. I was thinking the other day how people typical go with bait fishing if the 4 rod holders are rearwards.
Tuna 20.5kg ---KingFish 90cm --- Snapper 84cm --- Gummy 83cm (55cm legal) ---- Whiting 40cm --- Silver Trevelly 41cm --- Flathead 52cm --- Aussie Salmon 38cm --- Squid 34cm hood

Facebook Page Reeling Fish
Instagram Page Reeling Fish
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Post by Seasherpa »

Reeling wrote:Thanks for sharing. Great to see you tailoring it to your needs.

Like Shane said too, like the front rod holder mount. I was thinking the other day how people typical go with bait fishing if the 4 rod holders are rearwards.
We have the front rod holders you see on Mike's ski, as well as snapper rack style ones that drop down onto the gimbals in the trolling rod holders allowing you to bait fish a spread of 4 rods easily courtesy of our Cranbourne RnD department :thumbsup:

https://seasherpa.com.au/collections/parts
Reeling
Lord of the fish
kayak: Stealth PF 525

Post by Reeling »

Ahh thanks Eoin
Tuna 20.5kg ---KingFish 90cm --- Snapper 84cm --- Gummy 83cm (55cm legal) ---- Whiting 40cm --- Silver Trevelly 41cm --- Flathead 52cm --- Aussie Salmon 38cm --- Squid 34cm hood

Facebook Page Reeling Fish
Instagram Page Reeling Fish
peatop
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: dune PA14

Post by peatop »

Looking good, i like the flat sceen do you have a dvd player as well? Seriously looking good :up:
Mob no: 0401580668
Yak PBs kingfish (about this big <>>><), squid 39 cm, king george 42 cm, snapper 72 cm, gummy 122 cm, 71cm flatty (estimated ) Cobia 133cm
bagpuss
Apprentice
kayak: Stealth Profisha 475

Post by bagpuss »

peatop wrote:Looking good, i like the flat sceen do you have a dvd player as well? Seriously looking good :up:
im working on it :shhh:
choppers
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: prowler elite 4.5

Post by choppers »

A bloke called cheater parts can manafacture some sweet snapper rack style forward rod holders, sure he can adapt to any needs.. that is if he isn't too busy building kayaks :D
"Ye old town" Yak captures - gummy (116) salmon (32) flatty (35) yakka (28) silver trev (25) couta (38) plus all the garbage fish

Prowler victims - squid (30cm) Gar (36) Snapper (80 :yahoo: ) kgw (39)
cheaterparts
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: Stealth Profisha 525 ---

Post by cheaterparts »

Seasherpa wrote: We have the front rod holders you see on Mike's ski, as well as snapper rack style ones that drop down onto the gimbals in the trolling rod holders allowing you to bait fish a spread of 4 rods easily courtesy of our Cranbourne RnD department :thumbsup:

https://seasherpa.com.au/collections/parts
choppers wrote:
A bloke called cheater parts can manafacture some sweet snapper rack style forward rod holders, sure he can adapt to any needs.. that is if he isn't too busy building kayaks :D
Funny thing Chops the SeaSherpas Cranbourne Rnd Department is located in my shed

Nathan if you check SeaSherpas you'll see a few common rod holder setups to fit Stealths - this does not mean that is the only way to do it
on 4litres stealth fisha 500 I did a quick removable stainless rail that fit onto some aluminium brackets to move his mounts further forward
Ians tall and the fisha has short foot wells so the rod holders need to move forward for him

there are plenty of options to custom make things but the mounts that Eoin keeps and sells are neat simple and do the job quite well
and the Rnd for both the front and rear snapper rack were first done on my Ski and still are used -- so I know they work
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm -- Elephant fish 85 Cm -- Snapper 91 Cm -- KG Whiting 49 Cm -- Flathead 55 Cm -- Garfish 47 Cm --Long tail Tuna 86 cm -- Silver Trevally 40 Cm -- Cobia 117 Cm -- snook 53 Cm -- Couta 71 Cm -- Squid 44 hood length

cheater
0402 208 657
choppers
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: prowler elite 4.5

Post by choppers »

I did guess that Steve just giving you the glory by name :thumbsup:
"Ye old town" Yak captures - gummy (116) salmon (32) flatty (35) yakka (28) silver trev (25) couta (38) plus all the garbage fish

Prowler victims - squid (30cm) Gar (36) Snapper (80 :yahoo: ) kgw (39)
cheaterparts
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: Stealth Profisha 525 ---

Post by cheaterparts »

choppers wrote:I did guess that Steve just giving you the glory by name :thumbsup:
I've got your work mates kayak here atm doing a stainless rod rack
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm -- Elephant fish 85 Cm -- Snapper 91 Cm -- KG Whiting 49 Cm -- Flathead 55 Cm -- Garfish 47 Cm --Long tail Tuna 86 cm -- Silver Trevally 40 Cm -- Cobia 117 Cm -- snook 53 Cm -- Couta 71 Cm -- Squid 44 hood length

cheater
0402 208 657
Fish aholic
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Fish aholic »

I also can vouch for seasherpa/ cheaters rod holders they work well
Attachments
E5F249CE-3896-4427-925A-3F8D53929B70.jpeg