Got a bargain

Show off your kayak!
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Re: Got a bargain

Post by Seasherpa »

inshorebrawler wrote:The Supalite is also shorter then the others which works with my current transport means. I'm hoping to get down the coast to pt road knight for my first crack at the surf, maybe some salmon will be around too? This ski fits my criteria as I don't plan on do big big KMs at this stage. I also wanted a very stable and safe ski when/if the slop picks ups. The high volume nose will help during re entry to which I'll have to practice.
Yep perfect for what you want it for :thumbsup: Let me know when you are heading down for a surf, and if I’m free I’ll come join you with the Pinny, Mozz could probably be persuaded too.
Reeling
Lord of the fish
kayak: Stealth PF 525

Post by Reeling »

Congrats on the new ski mate. Looks like you have some great fun to be had there! Let us all know when you head down for a surf session, I'd love to give it a go.
Tuna 20.5kg ---KingFish 90cm --- Snapper 84cm --- Gummy 83cm (55cm legal) ---- Whiting 40cm --- Silver Trevelly 41cm --- Flathead 52cm --- Aussie Salmon 38cm --- Squid 34cm hood

Facebook Page Reeling Fish
Instagram Page Reeling Fish
peatop
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: dune PA14

Post by peatop »

I laughed very hard at that second vid, but the last guy looked as if he was a bit worse for the exercise. The first vid makes it look like a lot of fun, he also makes it look easy?
Mob no: 0401580668
Yak PBs kingfish (about this big <>>><), squid 39 cm, king george 42 cm, snapper 72 cm, gummy 122 cm, 71cm flatty (estimated ) Cobia 133cm